The 18th Annual Wisconsin WinterFeis
Wisconsin WinterFeis is January 14, 2017
Member of the North American Feis Commission, President: Lori Seeman
Member of An Coimisiun, Dublin, Ireland
Sponsored by the Cashel Dennehy Parent Booster Club
Welcome To Wisconsin WinterFeis
The 2017 Wisconsin Winterfeis will be held on Saturday, January 14th.
To contact the feis directly please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Stage Schedule is available HERE.
Click HERE for the final competitor list. If you have any questions about this list, please contact QuickFeis directly. This will not be available at the feis so please print out and bring with you or save to your mobile device.
Your entry as listed here is how you registered/what you paid for on QuickFeis.
Day-of changes/entries will be accepted with the $50 day-of fee.
We are very excited to return to The Olympia Hotel and Conference Center at 1350 Royale Mile Road in Oconomowoc, WI. The venue has so much to offer and we are looking forward to a wonderful weekend! Please check out all The Olympia has to offer at their website – www.olympiaresort.com.
The 2017 Syllabus is attached HERE. Registration will open on October 27th via QuickFeis. Make sure to get your entry completed and paid asap. See Syllabus for details on all of the important need-to-know dates for this year’s feis.
Important dates to Remember:
- October 27th: Registration Opens on www.quickfeis.com
- January 1st: Registration CLOSED. All existing entries must be paid before this date to avoid late fees.
- January 2nd – January 7th: Changes/additions/payments for competitions already registered for can be made – $25 late fee will be charged.
- January 8th: No more changes/additions/payments – (all unpaid entries/competitions will be dropped) *See Rule 14 re: figures.
- January 13th: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Pre-Registration at the Olympia
- January 14th: 7:00 a.m. Registration Opens, 8:30 a.m. Feis Begins Promptly
- Competitor list, adjudicators and musicians list, vendors and stage schedule will be posted on feis website when available. ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGES/ADDITIONS January 8th – 13th*See Wisconsin Winterfeis Rule #14 for exception regarding figures.*Day of Feis changes/additions will be allowed for a $30 fee.*Day of feis registrations for a $50 fee as well as entry fees.***No day-of new registrations if cap is met, though.
Click HERE for a venue map – this shows the layout of the area being used by the feis.
- All Preliminary and Open Championship competitions will begin with soft shoe and will be run youngest to oldest. These competitions will not begin before 9:30 a.m. and will follow after the competition of the First Feis and Beginner 1 competitions.
- First Feis, Figures and Beginner 1 competitions will be held right at the beginning of the day. All Under 11 and younger Beginner 2, Novice and Prizewinner will follow after the completion of First Feis, Figures and Beginner 1. Under 12 and older Beginner 2, Novice and Prizewinner will follow after the completion of Under 11 and younger. Soft shoe will be first for all ages and all levels.
- All competitions at all levels will be danced 2 at a time.
- Pre-registration will be held in the lobby of the hotel Friday evening, January 13th, from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Saturday morning, registration will open at 7:15 a.m. All stages will begin at 8:30 a.m.
- A 30 minute lunch break will be taken at an appropriate time on each stage.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS – NO EXCEPTIONS!