The 20th Annual Wisconsin WinterFeis
Wisconsin WinterFeis is Saturday January 12, 2019
Member of the North American Feis Commission, President: Lori Seeman
Member of An Coimisiun, Dublin, Ireland
Sponsored by the Cashel Academy Parent Booster Club
Welcome To Wisconsin WinterFeis
The 2019 Wisconsin Winterfeis will be held on Saturday, January 12th.
To contact the feis directly please email us at email@example.com.
We are very excited to announce that our new venue is the Washington County Fair
Park and Convention Center. The venue has so much to offer and we are looking
forward to a wonderful weekend! Please check out all this venue has to offer at their
website – http://www.wcfairpark.com
Washington County Fair Park Venue Map (PDF)
The 2019 Syllabus is attached HERE (pdf). Registration is now open via QuickFeis. Make
sure to get your entry completed and paid asap. See Syllabus for details on all of the
important need-to-know dates for this year’s feis.
Important dates to Remember:
- January 5th: Registration CLOSED. All existing entries must be paid before this date to avoid late fees.
- December 29th – January 4th: Changes/additions/payments for competitions already registered for can be made – $25 late fee will be charged.
- January 5th: No more changes/additions/payments – (all unpaid entries/competitions will be dropped) *See Rule 14 re: figures.
- January 12th: 7:00 a.m. Registration Opens, 8:30 a.m. Feis Begins Promptly
- Competitor list, adjudicators and musicians list, vendors and stage schedule will be posted on feis website when available.
- Day of Feis changes/additions will be allowed for a $30 fee. Day of feis registrations for a $50 fee as well as entry fees. No day-of new registrations if cap is met, though.
- All Preliminary and Open Championship competitions will begin with soft shoe and will be run youngest to oldest. These competitions will not begin before 9:30 a.m. and will follow after the competition of the First Feis and Beginner 1 competitions.
- First Feis, Figures and Beginner 1 competitions will be held right at the beginning of the day. All Under 11 and younger Beginner 2, Novice and Prizewinner will follow after the completion of First Feis, Figures and Beginner 1. Under 12 and older Beginner 2, Novice and Prizewinner will follow after the completion of Under 11 and younger. Soft shoe will be first for all ages and all levels.
- All competitions at all levels will be danced 2 at a time.
- A 30 minute lunch break will be taken at an appropriate time on each stage.